SUBTLETY





The bright ray of light falling from the window pane on the opposite bed, I see as soon as I open my eyes on every morning;
Reminds me of how a single ray of hope can brighten my day 
yet to begin.


Yes, the cawing of crows is the first sound to be heard rather then the usual
tweeting of birds;
Indeed, that cawing awakes me from my dream sleep and announces the new start of the 
another day.

The flow of the water from the tap inside my bathroom, the rush the gush 
the way it helps me to cleanse my body;
Reminds me to enhance my quality of "let go" and to go with the flow along with
a firm goal.


The touch of the lukewarm water on my skin in crisp mornings, the steamy bath
at the end; 
Takes me to my small holy temple of meditation and makes me aware of the present
and the moments I cherish.


Yes, the hooting of vehicles, the shouts of hawkers, the screeches of brakes, the jingling of cycles henceforth the orchestra played by the man made machines;
Awakens the planner part of me in the mornings, while at dusk it makes me sad for the day being passed as if a blink of eye!


The ping of the texts on my mobile, the clicking sounds of the keypad and keyboard as well the ringtone of my phone;
Reminds me of how the technology has intervened itself, to make our world smaller without
any physical barriers.


The aroma of garlic and onions sizzling in a frying pan when I begin to cook;
Longs me back to the younger me at the time my mother used to be in kitchen and I could smell the same aroma and hear the same sizzle.

My favourite of all, the cosiness in my blanket especially during chilly mornings;
Not only makes me lazy but also makes me realise that how lucky I am than those people who struggle just for a cloth to wear.

The ticking of the wall clock at sunny noons and serene nights;
Perceiving me for the value of time, how it ticks on and on and waits for no one.

The rustle of the leaves, the shuffle of the pages, the shadow of me never leaving my path, the reflections on the glass, the laughter of my friend;
The gloominess of the day, the scariness for a dark night,
The smell of the antiques, the creak of the doors,
A baby crying at my neighbourhood, a mother yelling at her child,
 The clockwise movement of the ceiling fan or the hum of the refrigerator;

Such subtle different elements around me motivates me to appreciate the simple living;
They themselves are the pure reasons to bring a curve on my lips!

So you stay indoors or outdoors doesn't matters,
to feel their subtlety;
You just need to look around and hear their stories through your perspective!





  








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A SWEET AND SOUR ODE: MURAMBA

A WINDOW to EXIT!!