Let's get High!




"Lets take a break!", "Its time to get bit trippy!", and so on. Such crazy different comments are increasing day by day. And the interesting part for me in this scenario is how people innovatively talk about those "Trippy Stuff". Sometimes its funny to hear them out loud and other times such code language(applies to me😜) is used by people of my age and older to me, surprisingly even the people younger to me are far more experts in this domain. Well I can see gradually how western culture is being imitated in our young society in this way.

Narcotics, yes! I am not so known person in this arena like I mentioned before but whatever I have experienced a bit of it can be shared. I agree its an amazing experience! In fact I feel one should experience once in their lifetime, don't take me wrong I am not promoting this stuff but its worth for a new experience. Of course its an independent choice of every individual to consume it or not. Anyway coming to the point, the question always in my mind pops up after I hear the word narcotics is WHY? why people have to consume it? let it be in any form. But its true that until you don't have it by yourself you can't judge it. It really makes us forget about our worries for a time being. It do takes us to a completely different world where we can be anything we wish to. Because we are the creators of that world. Well, now this can happen in two ways either negative or in a positive way. Both the ways are bliss in their own way! Majorly the environment and company with us matters while consuming them.

I could have written whole essay on its stimulating effects on us. But my point is different, after I experienced it I agree with all its pros but what I observed was we can still get that feeling of highness, that stimulation in us, an inner power in ourselves of changing the situation that is making us feel helpless and low, a strange tingling happiness hooked in ourselves can be felt by just adoring NATURE. By simply just existing in nature's lap and looking around will give us those feelings which are being expected from all those trippy stuff. This is trippy in itself, we just have to be completely present and alive in that moment and seize it for sometime. Here the company also doesn't matter much but if you have got one, that too your favourite along with you then it is simply a cherry on the cake. I can say, the impact of this will remain longer with you rather than consuming all that stuff the whole night and the next day you will hardly remember that feeling and moment. But this sentiment when recalled will take you to those psychedelic moments again withdrawing your present consciousness to that ethereal experience.

This can be one of our stress relievers too! According to me, the main reason behind the consumption of narcotics. Yes, there are people who do it for passing their time and people who can't handle their state of happiness in their consciousness. Obviously people have got their own reasons, I always agree with that. 

Anyway, this was my opinion and I can mention many other activities too like listening music, creating any form of art, reading a great book, also cooking, writing diary and so on. In short, all such activities which help to take us in a state of mind called "trance" is healthier than the narcotics. At the last, I can confidently conclude that our consciousness, our mind, is powerful enough to make us trippy in our utter conscious state too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SWEET AND SOUR ODE: MURAMBA

SUBTLETY

A WINDOW to EXIT!!