MORNINGS!





Mornings are meant to be rejuvenating for a good start of the day. Well this isn't possible every mornings. Coming to my mornings, yes there are mornings which are so refreshing that even before going to the bed I feel those positive vibes nevertheless of the whole tiring day. And mornings like I don't even have time to think for the to do list of my day. I just wake up with a thought of the work which I have to accomplish by the end of the day. They come in that category where I simply just go with the flow. And then come the lazy Sunday mornings or any such day where I know I have nothing much to do. So I just lay in my cosy bed, fantasizing all the situations which are never going to happen for hours and hours😛 and recreating all the situations as I wanted which already happened. Also I have had nostalgic mornings where I recollect all of my favourite moments (mostly  about my childhood😇)

Well, there are horrifying mornings too which I have faced like waking up all terrified with a nightmare and it takes couple of minutes to come back into the reality. That moment is difficult for me to easily calm down myself and get positive about my day. Now comes the "alarming mornings"which I call them out😉 that previous night I set hundreds of alarm for me to wake up on the perfect time. Hell yes, I wake up always at the last alarm which I would have set for the day. I find those mornings disturbing for my precious sleep because the early morning sleep especially if its winter then that sleep is the best!😜 I feel the best way of waking up in the morning is when my mother calls me out while I am having some sweet dream and then I wake up because of her along with that feeling of little annoyance, also at the same time with a tinge of happiness on waking just at time.

Hence the list of various mornings goes on and on.🙈I hope my first blog ever be relatable to the people out there living their single independent life. Its just my casual first effort. Hope you guys like it.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A SWEET AND SOUR ODE: MURAMBA

SUBTLETY

A WINDOW to EXIT!!